Zine Layout

An experiment with image and text on both portrait and landscape concertina templates. It is extraordinarily difficult to create an effective layout, which is why it's such a good thing I've got a graphic designer on board. I think I'll be leaving the dirty work to her from now on.





Landscape Back: 
title is a work in progress
website addresses subject to change





Landscape Front:
illustrations to be completed/changed
I like the idea of pieces running over the folds in the paper, so that when you open up the azine, you get a flow of visual imagery





Portrait Back:
a series of images to create a 'gallery' of Levenshulme people






Portrait Front:
illustrations to be completed/changed
quotes from interview with Jamie to create cohesion throughout the zine
I like the idea of leaving white space, or perhaps of having illustrations that lead across a white page to something else